I’m very happy today! One good reason is that I’ve been nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. I have to give a huge thank you to Ashley from Reasyume for the nomination!!!! This is an award that recognizes “the unique voices of women bloggers around the world”, and I most say that I’m more than flattered. I’ve just started my blog just a few days ago and got much to learn so this nomination was far from expected. I feel really supported and I’m truly thankful for that. Thanks always for reading and I’m looking forward to keep learning from you guys!!!🙏🏽
Also you should definitely go and checkout Ashley’s blog, Reasyume. She shares in her blog great stories of places she visits with incredible pictures.
- Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 10 questions your nominator has provided.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers
- Create 10 questions for you nominees and notify them of their nomination.
These are my answers to Ashley’s questions:
1.What do you love most about blogging?
I think it’s fascinating and beautiful that you can share to the world your thoughts, your experiences, your passions and opinions. Still more beautiful that you can read what other people around the world share about, communicate with them and support each other.
2. If you could only use one makeup product for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I think it would be the bronzing powder!😂
3. Favorite cuisine?
I think it depends on the mood. Buy one thing I can eat almost daily is Sushi!🙈😋
Suppose that you will die tomorrow. How will you spend today?
I’ll say gathering my most loved ones and have a great get together party with lots of the food, wine and desserts that I love! Probably I’ll do this party in a house on the beach, because me loves a good view!
What do you like to do for fun?
Well, I like to read, also I love to go to movies. Love to go to restaurants and specially love to have coffee in a place here in Puerto Rico that it’s absolutely my favorite. Later on I will post about it! I love to go on road trips. I love to fashion design and love to try new makeup looks.
What’s the weirdest dream that you’ve ever had?
I think I always dream weird things lol! The weirdest dreams I have are ways when I’m supposed to be on one place but actually it is another place.
“We can complain because rose bushes has thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes has roses”.-Abraham Lincoln
When traveling, which do you prioritize more: food or sights?
Definitely the sights! You could say that I don’t get too hungry when traveling.
Biggest pet peeve?
I think it is when I’m trying to have a phone call conversation but the other person has no signal and you can’t understand a thing! Ughhh!😒
Would you rather be blind or deaf?
Deaf. The ability to see makes you more independent and auto sufficient than the hearing.
My nominees are:
- Ordinary Adventures
- Short is the New Tall
- Wild Hair Don’t Care
- Say Hello to Gorgeous
- Online Beauty Finds
- Media and Makeup
- Many Little Obsessions
- The Ruby Blossom
My questions for you guys are:
- What inspired you to create a blog?
- Name 3 countries that you would like to visit.
- What is/are your passion/passions?
- Name a favorite high end makeup brand and a favorite drugstore makeup brand.
- Who is your role model and why?
- What is your the perfect day?
- Which food are you craving at this very moment?
- Which animal is your favorite and why?
- Which season do you love the most?
- What is your best childhood memory?
Hope you’re having a lovely day!