Hello there everyone! Yayyy! I’ve been nominated again!!! This time for the Beauty Blogger Award! I want to thank my dear sweetheart Iona from Wild Hair Don’t Care and by the sweetest Paula from Makeup Wonders 2015, for the nomination! I feel extremely flattered, grateful and lucky!!! If you don’t follow Iona already, you should do so ASAP! Her blog shares about beauty, fashion and lifestyle. Now she’s inducing me with her posts to go visit the only LUSH store there is in Puerto Rico and get myself the LUSH Think Pink Bath Bomb. So go quickly to her blog and click FOLLOW!!! Paula’s blog as well has excellent post on beauty and also gives tips on blogging. You can read her post called Blogging Essentials where she shares basic things you need for blogging. You won’t regret following her so go and FOLLOW, FOLLOW, FOLLOW!!!
I’m gonna mix Iona’s and Paula’s questions since there a few that were the same. So my answers will be more than 10!
1. Tag the blogger that nominated you.
2. Answer the questions you were given.
3. Nominate 10 people whose blog is about beauty or fashion
4. Make 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Inform the bloggers you chose that you nominated them.
1.What makeup could you not live without?
2.Why did you start blogging?
I wanted to experience blogging and wanted to share beauty ideas and moments.
3.What would your advice to new bloggers be?
Be patient and enjoy the journey!
4.Lipstick or lipgloss?
Lipstick all the way!
5.What is your favorite high end makeup brand and hughstreet makeup brand?
a. MAC, Anastasia Beverly Hills, Chanel, Too Faced
b. Loreal, Hard Candy, Wet and Wild.
6. If you could recommend one beauty product what would it be?
MAC brushes and the Beauty Blender.
7. Whats your go-to outfit?
Jeggings/skinny jeans and a trapeze blouse/shirt, paired with camel colored wedge platforms.
8. What is your favorite clothing store?
9. Name your favorite beauty/fashion blog
a.My favorite beauty blog I will say it is Nikkie Tutorials. She is from Netherlands and she has the best tutorials on her YouTube channel. She teaches effectively and it’s not conceited. She’s a lot of fun.
b. As for fashion blog my favorite is Madame De Rosa. I saw her blog a few years ago and kinda lost track. But I found her again a few days ago. She is from Spain. I LOOOOOVE her style! She is Boho Chic personified.
10. What beauty/fashion item do you plan to buy next?
This is hard because I plan to buy a lot of beauty items!😂 When the time is right☝🏽️. I want a foundation brush, setting powder and pigmented eyeshadows from MAC. As for fashion items, I’m buying a statement necklace!
11. Are you content with how your blog has progressed?
I am! Still got a long way to walk, but it’s going good and most important, I’m enjoying every second of it!
12. What is your favorite beauty item at the moment?
I’m enjoying lipsticks a lot as of late.
13. What/Who inspires you for new posts?
Makeup it self and its limitless possibilities for creativity and beauty!
14. How did you expose your blog?
Basic social media.
15. Other than beauty, what else do you enjoy?
I love soccer, specially La LIga Española BBVA! Also drinking coffee in the mornings and wine
at nights lol!😂
16. What are your goals for your blog?
To make it a quality content blog. I want my posts to be complete and fill the reader’s expectations.
17. What have you learned since making your blog?
That this blogging community is based on support on each other which is beautiful. People actually help out others and that’s very valuable.
10 Questions for the Nominees
1. Who are your favorite actor and actress?
2. How would you describe your fashion style?
3. What’s your idea of the perfect holiday?
4. What where you afraid the most as a child, monsters or clowns?
5. Name your favorite book.
6. Music you listen to the most?
7. Name three things that makes you happy.
8. What annoys you the most?
9. Which Sex and The City Character are you?
10. Who would you like to meet?
Thanks everyone for reading!!!💕☺️
Love you all!💖